Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Fort Collins, CO

I got Kenalog shots yesterday. I've had them quite a few times before but this time I feel like the three places my derm injected barely drained at all....? Usually I have a ton of draining the first day after that injection. Has anyone experienced this?

January 11, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A myHSteam Member

I have also recently had the same done and I don’t often get drainage, only if the spot is already open it drains otherwise it just settles the inflammation and pain associated with it.

January 12, 2024

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In